The Sidr tree, (also known as Lote tree, Christ’s Thorn, Jujube or Nabkh tree) is an ancient tree. The Jujube fruit was the first thing Prophet Adam (pbuh) ate when he was made to descend to earth.
Source = Wild Sidr / Berri tree flowers
Color / Appearance = Medium to dark amber
Sidr honey is a monofloral honey which is collected by bees which solely feed on the nectar of Sidr trees. Uncultivated forests of Sidr trees cover mountains in Pakistan and Afghanistan’s tribal regions. Sidr, locally known as Beri Honey, is mainly collected from the far areas of KPK & Potohar region of Punjab. The honey has a strong and rich taste which distinguishes it from other varieties and causes it to be considered a luxury by people.
Sidr honey is popular because of its exquisite taste and its health benefits as a natural medicine. Sidr honey is made from bees who only feed on the nectar of the Sidr tree which has been historically sacred and has been used frequently in the field of medicine and health in various ways. It is a known anti-biotic and anti-bacterial agent and there are other numerous benefits which can have a positive impact on your daily diet.
Considering its powerful composition, Sidr honey has been reported to be good for:
– liver problems,
– stomach ulcers,
– respiratory infections,
– diseases resulting from malnutrition,
– digestive problems, constipation,
– eye diseases,
– infected wounds and burns, surgical wounds (incl. C-section),
– promote speedy recovery after childbirth,
– facilitates menstruation,
– in combination with various herbs can be used against epilepsy,
– strengthened the immune systems,
– promotes general health and vitality.
250g, 500g, 1000g
There are no reviews yet.